Thread: Bye bye KDF
View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 137
03-21-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptkeeper0 View Post
well I feel the new sets that they added in rep system is something to work for or the fleet system ? Another question what is there to work for on fed side unless your merely talking about c-store stuff which really is way overbalance toward fed.. Romulan probably won't have as much here either...

costumes and ships I can understand I hope they change that over the coming years but they need the financial backing from Klingon to show that it is profitable enough to do.

pvp system really is suffering on both sides tbh.
Kind of hard to show financial backing really when there is bugger all to buy on the KDF side, if Cryptic expect KDF players to spend money then they actually need to add something to the store to you know buy that the players want. For example many KDF players have been calling for a ship (for end game that you don' spend all of 5 mins flying) that is not a cruiser for once, be it a retrofitted version of one of the awesome looking raptors in game at t3 and t4 (which would save them time on artwork btw) but its always a cruiser.

I would be willing to bet if they added a new T5 raptor be it a new design or retrofit with 5 weapons slots fore like the andorian ship they would fly off the shelf so to speak. Hell I don't even fly Raptors but I would buy the pack to support the KDF.
toDuj 'oS rol.