View Single Post
Captain
# 19
03-21-2013, 03:15 PM
I for one, would not like to congratulate or point-and-laugh at anyone, but to offer some words of wisdom.

Look at Season 7. People were semi-eager at the content to be released there. Look at the fiasco that has degenerated into. Server bugs, destabilization of the PVP (or so I hear, I kinda like it this way ), Foundry wars, balloon popper spam, etc.

I would be very hesitant about what Season 8/May Release has to offer. We've seen those claims of grandiose additions to the complex world of STO. We've seen them fail - actually no we haven't, since a portion of our playerbase can't even get into the game, without disconnecting, long enough to watch anything happen.

I don't really care who is right and who is wrong. In the end, it's all a moot point once May hits. At that point, whether the update is successful or not will be the most important factor.

So let's keep our bow pointed at Cryptic, and be watchful of what will come, instead of this petty squabbling. I assure, you, if Cryptic mucks this up, the naysayer issue will be the least of your concerns.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.