Thread: Thanks Cryptic!
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-22-2013, 04:51 PM
I understand some of the trepidation expressed by some of the folks that have been here for awhile, they've had the rug pulled out from under their feet before But Cryptic has posted start at lvl 1 on the web page, something they haven't done in the past. I don't think they would do this if they didn't intend or think they could deliver it. Some think the thank you is premature but I heard the Devs put in 60 hr weeks for this to happen. I heard, but can't substantiate it, that the Company's intention was to leave the KDF like it was but the Dev's worked the extra hours to get the KDF the ability to start at lvl 1. That's time they spent away from their families and things they like to do so we could finally have what we've been asking for.

Yes all that could be just a rumor and it could turn out that it doesn't happen. And yes my thank you could be premature but remember we here on the forums are quick to criticize the Dev's based on rumors and heresay so if my thank you is premature then it makes up for the times I've jumped the other way and hurled criticsm at them prematurely.