View Single Post
Captain
# 64
03-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgresearcher View Post
attack pattern delta is removed by tactical team, it has a low application time, and i only have a window of 5 seconds if i use it 100% well timed, wich means ill have 33% of my fbp boosted, but not as good as yours during the 15 seconds , beeing a fbp2 ( and i beeing a science officer didnt't fill attack patterns )

i mean, some of the tactical captain skills, if not all, shoud boost only starship weapons training, in the same % they boost now, only boosting torpedos and weapons, not isometric charge or fbp for example, leaving that job to debuff skills, like fire on my mark or sensor scan
<Insert Big Tears>

The best class in the game isn't as super op as it used to be.

</end Big Tears>

You guys are too funny... enjoy playing the best class to pvp with the Sci and stop worrying about nerfing the other classes.

Yes lets go back to the time when no one played Tac at all because having more then one on a team was a recipe for loosing. lol

Lets all get a little honest with ourselves.... FPB is one of the stupidest skills you can run on a sci ship... period end of story. Its just plain bad... and I laugh at any sci ship running it.... INCLUDING tac sci ships. If anyone is dumb enough to die shooting at your FBP... you could have beat them in a shuttle.

PS... Fire on My Mark (Tactical Captain skill)... Useless because its remvoed by tac team.
He's telling you to hit Delta when you FPB... FPB only works if you get shot at... Delta only works if you get shot at... and even if they have a tac team up guess what it still counts in the dmg cause it reapplies every strike.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.