Thread: Bye bye KDF
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 255
03-25-2013, 09:50 AM
So the big issue for me here, that many have brought up to me both in Fleet and out, is not the competition for population DIRECTLY, but the already weak and nearly dead mission queues.

As a smaller Faction, the only big issue I have regularly heard bemoaned in Fleet chat is the time it takes for a KDF-only PvE queue to fill. Federation players may very well take it for granted that if they want access to content - Fleet missions, Fleet Actions, PvP - it is remarkably more difficult to gain access to these as a member of a minority Fleet.

With there now being THREE factions for people to chose from for these mission queues, Federation might not notice the bump in queue time, but the KDF will feel it, I can assure you of that.

Unless the development team can come up with a good reason for Romulans to be queued up with the other two factions for these missions, I don't like the outlook for Fleet Marks at all.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.