Thread: Bye bye KDF
View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 257
03-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Kinda hard to report trolls when the support page doesn't allow me (or half the forum population, most likely) to actually do anything. I'm sure there's a workaround or solution to the issue, I just haven't found it.
Yes, I'm aware that people have difficulty with the support page. There is also an email for customerservice@perfectworld.com. You can open a ticket that way and specify that it's about STO, it's a Website and Forum issue, and provide a link to the offending post.

All else fails, you can PM a moderator... but there will be no ticket, no guarantee that anyone will act on it in a timely fashion (or at all), and we can't respond to tell you that we're doing anything about it. Sorry, but that's how we have to operate.

I also have to tell you that if we moderated topics out of existence just because someone doesn't like the subject, the forums would be a lot emptier. So if anyone does send me a PM, they might want to explain what forum rule they believe is being violated and why.

You can find the rules here.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek