View Single Post
Captain
# 151
03-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by janewaywarrior View Post
I grow somewhat more concerned with the way that Cryptic attempt to suppress general negative opinions of their game. No other MMO forum attempts to suppress the opinions or freedom of speech of their members. Blatent trolls yes, but not negative comments.

I have seen whole topics dissapear just for speaking out against Cryptic. If they want people that will continually kiss their behind then just allow the largest fleets in the game access to the forums and nobody else.

Why is there such a need to be so tyrannical... why is there a need to suppress people's opinions on the state of the game and blatant favoritism that Cryptic have displayed over their own preferences in ships and weapons etc...
You must not play BSGO. Bigpoint's forums are so tightly censored it reminds me of some real countries. You can't even poke fun at them without having your thread removed and your account either suspended or threatened with a ban. It's quite sad and highly amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
Um maybe cryptic puts some in.
... Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.