View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 34
03-25-2013, 04:20 PM
I just want my Exocomp back. I miss him. It makes me very sad that I cannot reclaim him, nor can the GMs give me a replacement.

Seems like that would be easy to police; my account obviously has a notation that I own the thing, as the game can prevent me from getting a new one. It's not tradeable, so there's no danger of abuse. Just let the GMs escalate the ticket to somebody who can re-grant the lost item, and then have their supervisors have the ability to grant the item only to accounts that already have the flag, but don't have the item.

Either that or make the red warnings that you'll lose the item come BEFORE the text that currently forces the warning to scroll out of view if you happen to be doffing from a laptop with a small screen one day and lose your Exocomp.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google