View Single Post
Ensign
# 3654
03-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi

Probably mention already but nonetheless here we go:-

SHORT TERM

1 In a high technological universe, isn't it silly not to be able to access bank/exchange etc on your ship? Ship access to bank, exchange and markets seems to me to be a necessity. Scrap the bank/exchange access story on the the 2 ships for Federation and Klingon and instead have them sell unique regular and random items both not anywhere else.

2 Duty Officer Assignment Mission Chains. An alert as to when missions in a chain group become available and of course where they are located. In a multi-sector multi mission set up, keeping up with assignment chains and where and when they are up is a royal pain to be honest.

3 Ship manoeuvrability. In all honesty when I first played the lack of this was a turn off. Space ships have nothing to stop them from moving in any direction or angle and the artificial gravity doesn't allow your drink to spill So no restrictions on ship manoeuvrability.

MID TERM

1 Sector and sector base market speciality please. Each sector has a/some market commodities they specialize in that none of the others have. Of course whatever they are have to be actually useful and worthwhile. E.g. One sector's speciality is combat impulse engines and another sector maybe high end level beam arrays etc

2 Crafting freedom. Would like to be able to craft what I want not a choice of what you provide. So with product x, I choose what attributes I want to add from a list. E.g lets say a ship shield. I choose from a list what type of shield and then I also choose what attributes I want from a shield attribute list.

3 Sigh, the ground crew. Besides the numerous mentioned graphic glitches with ground crew. There needs to be better control of your ground team. Things like choice of formation modes, position control, distance from you and when and when not to fire. Of course a ground crew with some sort of self preservation would be nice.

LONG TERM

This is pretty much sort out the issues that many keep bringing up before you move on to major development projects.

All in all you all have a good thing going here. Lots of content with variety and you actually listen to what people have to say. I see no reason why you shouldn't be around for several more years.

SR