View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 37
03-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
I just want my Exocomp back. I miss him. It makes me very sad that I cannot reclaim him, nor can the GMs give me a replacement.

Seems like that would be easy to police; my account obviously has a notation that I own the thing, as the game can prevent me from getting a new one. It's not tradeable, so there's no danger of abuse. Just let the GMs escalate the ticket to somebody who can re-grant the lost item, and then have their supervisors have the ability to grant the item only to accounts that already have the flag, but don't have the item.

Either that or make the red warnings that you'll lose the item come BEFORE the text that currently forces the warning to scroll out of view if you happen to be doffing from a laptop with a small screen one day and lose your Exocomp.
Actually, it tracks whether you've done the mission. But like ussfury said, they could just give the mission a 360 day cooldown.... As-is it's like the missions for getting a new starship when you level up, you can't replay them ever....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.