View Single Post
Career Officer
I received a response to my support ticket with comments concerning my problem in the game, and a note that further communications needed to be made via the support site: http://support.perfectworld.com/

I am unable to access my Ticket History on that site and get the following error message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

My ticket in-game does not have a correspondence like the message I received via email (via the support site) and states:

"Please note: Any edits or updates you need to make to a ticket need to be done through the support website and not through the in-game ticket interface."

However, as shown above, the Ticket History on that site is inaccessible. I have tried this through my email link and directly from the Support Website and still get the same problem.

Therefore, the support system is broken and I am unable to to get the help I need, now.

in-game id:
@gethralkin1

EDIT: I have, btw, used different browsers to try getting into the site support feature I was directed to use. All without success with same or similar error messages as above. This happens when either I select "Contact Us" or "Ticket History" or anything in the History dropdown. When I use IE, it either tries to load eternally or it just times out.

Last edited by gethralkin1; 03-26-2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Additional info