View Single Post
Career Officer
# 38
03-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Update - Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 3:25pm (EST)

It's been a while since I posted anything, either on this thread or in game and I'm sorry to say that's because there really hasn't been anything to post. I've been working on my mission for the Persistent Foundry Project, but it's slow going and in parts almost moving backwards...as for Ambria's Pride and Deianeira...those aren't going that well either.

Well, actually, Ambria's Pride isn't going at all as I'm not currently working on it, while the third part in the Deianeira series is also slow going. I try to work on it when I have the time and I can't think of what to do for the Persistent Foundry thing, but I've reached a bit of a drought as far as writing/building is concerned.

I've been getting some fantastic comments on my missions, which is both helpful and encouraging, so thank you to all those who have been playing and reviewing. To those I know have finished all my missions, I will try and get something published soon, but I want to make sure I'm publishing good quality missions, and that means taking the time to make sure I have a compelling story, good maps and fun game play.

Hopefully something gets the wheels turning again soon so that I will be able to continue creating missions. I do have some really exciting ideas lined up, I just have to get through Deianeira Part III and this Persistent Foundry mission. After that, it should be smooth (or at least smoother) sailing.

Thank you all for your patience and amazing feedback. I hope I can continue creating Foundry missions for you all to enjoy.

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!