View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
I still think it is Great!!!
03-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by
One of the most important aspects of this game are your skills. It is important to put your skill points in the proper skills and not waste any of them. It is also important to not waste your free respec tokens and money every time you want to make changes to your skills. With this free skill planner you can prepare your skills using all the available features and then when you are satisfied you can put those changes in the game. The best part is that you can also find builds by other players to get ideas.
Star Trek Online Skill Planner
Suggestions, comments, bug reports, etc. are always welcome. I hope you find this tool helpful.
* Works exactly like in the game, but with additional features.
* Auto highlights skills based on your ship type.
* Auto highlights skills based on your Bridge Officer Abilities.
* Auto highlights skills based on your rank and level.
* Choose any ship that exists in the game
* Choose your ground skills to see which abilities affects it.
* Choose your space energy and projectile weapons
* Click on any skill to see what abilities you have chosen are affected by it.
* Save/Load your build on the website.
* Personalized link to share your build with others.
* Save/Load your settings to a file on your computer.
* Switch between the Federation and Klingon factions.
* Switch between Engineering, Science, or Tactical careers.
* A "Help" file so you can understand the planner.
* A "Tips" file for some skill planning tips
* Printable view so you can print out your skills for future reference
* Ability to add skill points anywhere without minimum requirements for each rank
I have loved your website since the start... This skill planner just gets better and better. You would think the president of the federation would give you a reward for your contribution to the game...