View Single Post
Career Officer
# 20
03-27-2013, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
One of the following - the leech thing

Every Kdf runs one or should be takes from 10 to 20 power from enemy hip depending how flow cap rating is specced

How is that game breaking?
... can live with that. and if there're 5 klinks running it, i can easiliy die by that ^^...

Quote:

The rest I've never used but the aceton assimilate is easily killed by toros and will only do damage if some nut is spamming bfaw around it the drain is negligible
sorry, but disagree here. if only one player is bringing them you may be right. but about 3 players spamming acetons in the heat of a fight... nothing to add... this an experience. nothing less, nothing more.

Quote:
Kumari 5 fore weapon slots 5 tax consoles insane spike
you just want them too ... ever heard about bops with almost unbreakable cloaks, spamming sci abilities and cluster torps?! (i don't want one of that!) ...

Quote:
Danubes easily the most OP pet there is without doubt if used correctly
totally disagreeing here. fought advanced danubes and -interceptors several times. danubes are easily countered by several abilities and have a shared cd on their tb.
i never got the impression while attacked by interceptors that they ever stop draining ^^.... also they're much (!) faster than danubes, so it's mostly almost impossible to evade them proper...

Quote:
Graviton beam - 50s of say getting pummelled easily the most rediculious power that has existed on sto(not sure if this is LSD also as I've never used it or seen it but damn its fu%?ing annoying)
...it's the 3set bonus on omega or maco set, right? available to klinks now too, isn't it?!...

Quote:
Do you think I cry into my pillow if I see one of these being used... no!!! I work around them adapt...
sorry, but when posting my statement i didn't thought of you at all ^^...i did thought about the things that keep me away most of the time from fvk, just what the op asked for.
this has nothing to deal with the ability to adapt or not to adapt (i already killed some klinks ). it's just that those take most of the fun out off fvk for me. thx.

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 03-27-2013 at 05:14 AM.