View Single Post
Captain
# 45
03-28-2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
But have you ever wondered why noone queues for KvK? After all klingons moan about the low quality of F Pugs, F OP ships and F whatever. So why K do not fight K ? Should be better gamplay experience for them or ? RP factor is not excuse, because most Klingons are actually aliens flying alien ships...

So perhaps there is problem somewhere else.....and the grass is not greener over the fence.....
Well, I don't know how it is for you guys, but I queue both, but just never stay in the queue long enough for it to pop - the FvK queue is way faster. And I think that is partly due to the small number of active KDF PvP players online simultaneously. It's generally sort of enough to pop one arena queue and one or two CapNSplode vs the Feds, but enough to fill both teams? Hardly ever... I've seen the KvK queus go up to 5 or 6 people, until the KvF queue pops and there's just one left.

When queues pop regularly, I still end up being teamed with the same people again and again, facing different Feds, mostly. That sure doesn't hint at an overwhelming amount of KDF players hitting the queues. I think that's a large part of the problem, really.

I'd love to fight KvK every once in a while, but there's just not enough people pvp-ing when I am. Whether I'm on at my morning, afternoon or night.

I'd love to see the metrics on pvp, tbh.