View Single Post
Captain
# 56
03-28-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
FvK ques pop more than the KvK because most KDF fans are dedicated to fighting feds. And while we do not have many numbers those numbers work quicker on the FvK ques than KvK.

I really dont see the issue and feel the "reasoning" being given as to why KvK ques pop less is faulty.
I play what I wish and the FvK is my first choice, then CnHs and then KvK. I do not see why there should be a conspiracy involved.
Hmm to fight "feds" ? RP reason ? but queues are full of bugs,galors,ferengi ships,breen ships and yes couple of fed ships.

So you are telling me, the dedicated klingon fans, that roll an ugly looking alien flying one of the lockbox alien ships like bug like to queue in FvK to fight against Feds ? For the classic FvK experience ? Oh Roach, you can do better than that.

If klingons can field 16 people for FvK CaH, they surely can field KvK arena on regular basis....

Beside, Klingon culture is feudal, full of house vs house battles for power. It's not Game of Thrones with all that backstabbing and ass kissing, but the Game of Battle. SO really, KvK does make sense...RP wise.