View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 45 Klingon Starter Level
03-28-2013, 07:44 AM
<tosses his two bits into the pot>

It does seem they're going to allow base level starts for the Klingon faction. Having xp'd KDF from low level, I'm not sure that's such a good idea unless more content is made available. In any event, I don't believe it will have a significant impact on KDF population numbers. Most STO players simply prefer to play Starfleet as that's what the shows emphasized. In fact, the arrival of the Romulan faction is likely to offset any gains the KDF may experience. Really, aside from pvp, which is c**ptastic in sto anyway, the only serious flaw with the KDF is the low volume of faction specific content. I can't see that changing anytime soon as a company has to give emphasis to its primary customer base and that just isn't going to be the KDF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
So, if I take This link for official, You will be able to start a Klingon at lvl 1.

From there, will there be any content filling the gaps? Who knows, I hope there will or it will go against the reason of why KDF was condensed in the first place to avoid spread leveling content and grind.

That is aside from a new UI that seem more Klingon-esque and less eye bleeding looking...

Thoughts?