View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 47
03-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
The drain on AA is capped.

The radiation DOT is pretty weak if you don't fire on it.

You'll excuse me if I don't sympathize for those complaining who use mines, heavy torpedoes, pets, FAW, etc. etc.

If the radiation damage bothers you so much, hit it with a regular torpedo, push it away, move away, or hit it with AMS and then FAW. The later will cause it to damage everything (yes, that means the KDF team who has been deploying it).
agreed with all of this, plus i've used them extensively against a few friends who are decently skilled PvPers, and they only find them slightly annoying

that would suggest to me that the ones complaining about them are actually below average in skill level...which isn't a bad thing because no one starts out being a PvP god after all, but when someone like that comes here and cries nerf instead of adapting to what their opponent is using (like you're supposed to be doing in the first place), they're only hurting themselves in the long run, not to mention everyone else who uses something like the assimilators for reasons OTHER than PvP...like say, the NWS, where these things are a godsend
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic