View Single Post
Ensign
# 72
03-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inosaska View Post
I think the temporal destroyer is far worse and more OP then a bug ship.

EDIT: Both ships are totally retarded and ruin the game. I just hope at some point Cryptic starts to care or I'm going to find another game to play. You can also add Andorian vessels like this game is slowly becoming more and more pay to win in order to achieve anything you need to dump money on it but I don't give in and do that I just quit playing the game.
Totally retarded is to whine about having to pay for a game. You;re free to play whichever game you want, where you'd enjoy happily and freely the work of the developers. I bet no one will miss you so ...sayonara!

I am quite not pleased at the fact that there are no high top quality items/gear in this game. One should be able to get a very rare and also powerful piece of equipment by finishing an ultimate crafting recipe, spending pvp/pve currency or by reward from indeed Elite pve missions (not the joke Elite is presently). I even find it stupid not to give the lifers a very strong ship, like Chimera should have been. They paid for the game, they're lifers, they do deserve something in return.

Even so, one can get any ship in game by simply playing it and exchanging dilithium for credits/zen. JHAS is "OP" as compared to others? Well, it should be and that is why it is pricey on the market. Temporal sci destroyer seems also "OP"? (i find this laughable but oh ...well) It costs 800 lobis. It should be better than any average ship. And the reasoning goes on.