View Single Post
Career Officer
# 366
03-28-2013, 11:47 AM
I am perfectly willing to concede that I just haven't found the magic build or skillset, if one can be produced. People all the time say that things I witness are impossible and I just have to shake my head. If there is somebody running a super beam build they must feel the same way I do then.

I run parses all the time. The only time ACT isn't running is when I first get a new ship and I want to just enjoy the feel rather then obseess over numbers and then go back to my top performer, or when I first wake up and just don't want to see the flaws in my flying =P

I haven't seen any beam build that myself or somebody else flew that I didn't the whole time in the back of my head say, "You know, single cannons and turrets would have made that even better."

I keep searching. If I find it I will announce it. Till then I say junk the beams, get some cannons and pwn.

Edit: Full time EP2W... Done it.. Do it.. Still more effective with cannons. Thats the point. If beams can do it, cannons do it and do it better.
Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard