View Single Post
Career Officer
# 18
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
I say that this forum community fears challenge and feels inadiquate for the task so they sabotage any chances of having what other more popular mmo games have.
Hmmm, this is what makes me think you don't understand human nature well.

Read other threads, get a feel for the sort of things other people make challenges of.

Consider the Klingons, a group of players with (frankly) less good kit than the Feds. Nevertheless they make something of it, they take the challenge for what it is. The average Klingon player can beat the average fed player in PvP.

You don't get that way by fearing challenge.

Quote:
In fact, I bet monopoly money that most of you have been sent running from other, more difficult games with your tail between your legs on numerous occasions.
If you don't have what it takes to 'raid' then don't raid, but do not ruin the chance for those of us who want to raid because you can't handle the jelly and won't be able to sleep at nite knowing that we have better rewards because we are better players.

This is what is known in the trade as an 'ad hominem' attack. Don't take on the argument, go after the arguer. It's what people do when they either know they've lost or simply can't think of a response.

Quote:
FYI I play paintball.
I bet you do.