View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 42
03-28-2013, 03:24 PM
I can speak with experience on the issue of console crafting. For about a month, maybe a month and a half now I've run crafting teams on 6 toons at once, typically resulting in 2 to 3 crafting cycles per day.

Also, for several months I have periodically made a survey of the prices of all MK12 Purple consoles and many mk12 blues, to calculate the EV for crafting, and determine whether it is a profitable activity. It is.

I have seen no evidence, either in my own work or in threads on the topic here on the forums, that there is any reason to disbelieve that the process is truly random.

Making money at console crafting is all but guaranteed if you do it on a proper scale.

Remember that there are 126 possible outcomes to console crafting, and that while the EV is high and positive, to see substantial benefits requires a significant commitment.

Whether console crafting is the best use of time and energy is certainly up for debate. But it is a way to invest a lot of EC into a profitable activity, with a predictable and safe rate of return, rather than just let it sit in the bank.

Druk@repetitiveepic