View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
03-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Whilst the UI is been overhauled, I'd like to make a suggestion that has been made several times in the past (and even hada mod made to do it)

• Give abilities in the trays colour coding so you can see if its a tactical, science or engineering abilty.

As it stands, many icons look very similar, the lack of colour between them can make identifying a skill at a glance quite hard (more so in a combat siutuation). Maybe just altering the background colour behind the icon, or maybe the border of it, to red, blue or yellow, could help tell icons apart alot faster. Maybe even change the icon logo to the colour of the branch, but keep the background colour faction specific? (I'm aware this latter idea might require more work though as it would require alpha masks for altering the hue).

Eitherway, this is a feature many have brought up over the years and this seems like the best time to actually address it, what with there been a UI overhaul and there are members of the Dev team currently assigned to it ;-)

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by suricatta; 03-28-2013 at 04:26 PM.