View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 187
03-28-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
Again, a lot of the argument i'm seeing is just kind of "Wah! Cryptic hates the KDF, the Feds are better Wah!"

I'm not arguring the stats of the battle cloak, just the ability to activate at will as well as there should be better advanced versions. all i'm hearing is "I don't like this, I don't want that. Don't take away MY special ability."

That mentality is the exact reason why Klingons don't even have their original home world any more, and why a race of honorable Warriors is anything but.

Again, the fact is Romulans are coming, they will have cloak and more than likely better ships. Will you cry about how unfair they are as well? If there are three sides of a war and two sides are using a technology, the third will as well. The arguments being made against really don't seem to hold up much when they sound more like an infant crying than a warriors battle cry.

All i want is for the cloak in game to be more like the cloak from the show, maybe you should stop making sound like such a personal sacrifice when KDF people are even saying how useless it is.
Completely out of topic, since I'm way beyond bothering discussing cloaks for the day.....but, what do you mean the Klingon don't have their original homeworld???

P.S. I don't really care about what kind of ships or cloak the Romulans get, what I'd like and care about is to keep this game as close to the canon parameters as possible, so it would feel like playing Star Trek more, rather than just casual MMO with a Trek skin over it.

Also, if you want your cloak to behave more like the one in the shows (battlecloak), this means that every Klingon ship should have a battlecloak, right?