View Single Post
Career Officer
# 26
03-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi there Everyone,

Sorry for the delay but YouTube literally took days to process the 3 Hour Video into 1080p resolution.

You can watch the stream here.

I have to say we certainly learn't a lot from the weekend, and we've taken on board both positive and negative feedback. Seeing as it was the first time something like this has been attempted in the Foundry, we're quite pleased with how it all went.

I thought I should address some of the comments and questions that have been posted here.

We almost were not able to stream at all, about an hour before the stream was due to go live, one of our main hosts suffered a tragic loss, it was a small miracle and a testament to their professionalism that we were able to stream.

The event times had been posted for at least 2 weeks (provisional times had been there since the thread was made). The stream page had not been finalized until then due to the time constraints on some of our hosts and our Technical Testing.

We never intended to have a Page-by-page curriculum posted, it was decided that that wasn't conducive to the events.
On every thread (and the original article), contact information has been posted.
Quote:
If You have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in this thread.
Or you can tweet us @Cerberusfilms @StarbaseUGC @PrimetimeUGC .
Or if you do not have a twitter account, feel free to send me a PM here on the forums.

Efforts have been made to contact those who have applied to help out. If you have not received an email from us, please check your spam filters. If that also fails, and you are still interested in taking part, please either send me a Private Message here, or email oliver@cerberusfilms.co.uk with the heading "Foundry Authors Academy". I apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you're all still interested.

A massive thank you to all who turned up, we look forward to the next saturday.

Like I said, we've learn't a lot from last weekend, and we're using it to make the future events better.

Finally, the details for the next weekend will be posted tomorrow.