View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 9
03-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Sorry OP, I think it will be the other way around. Some might join to try the new KDF missions on a Romulan character but the majority will no doubt go Federation.

A lot of hope about faction equality and the KDF finally might improve there numbers to a point where they will start to get an equal share of development will most likely not happen now.

Obviously the new KDF content is really just for the Romulan faction and so they can say publicly that new players can start any faction from level 1. It's a publicly stunt to newcomers, so they can say:

"We have three factions, WOW, LORTR Online etc only have two. We are F2P unlike WOW and others."

It's a shame really, if they really put some effort and look at the wider picture this game could be awesome. Really bring a new benchmark in for the MMO genre.

Still waiting for May for final judgement and hopefully by the end of 2013 maybe things will improve but I am not going to hope for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaador View Post
Until leech is inevitably lockboxed.
It will happen, it's only a matter of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"