View Single Post
Career Officer
# 8
03-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Even so, the fact that the DBB of the set can proc a turn rate and speed debuff is quite significant already. Think about whole ships, whole TEAMS with these weapons debuffing things all the time like that. Especially if they were equippable on other ships. I mean a Bug running 4 DHCs and 3 turrets of these could potentially shut down something because of it.

I have no problem with your request, OP, just pointing out that the Chroniton DBB already has quite a few interesting perks by itself, including a potent and unique proc that only Chroniton torps and mines can otherwise get.

I know you aren't asking for 'uber', but honestly, we really don't need more Chroniton-energy weapons.

BUT...If these were just a color thing. Like no extra proc on em, and they had the pretty colors that the normal DBB had, just good enough stats, that would be fine. Changing colors I have no problem with, much like the Andorian phasers. But the extra proc...that just feels like a bit much.
seems we're on the same page. I really like the colour and the visual effects that the Chron. DBB have, and think it would look fantastic as a uniformed across my ship. but The procs the Chron. DBB has is great for a one off item. been enjoying, but I can see where from both a PVP and a PVE standpoint a full load of Chron. procing weapons would be a bit just slightly over powering ~_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Not against more dil store unlocks for owning particular ships, just noting that the title of the thread is technically incorrect (since the Galor is the only lockbox ship that unlocks dil store weapons).
:nods: might of muddled that one a bit. meant to say that other ships have gotten other items/perks for owning said ships, and it would be nice to see that extended to the Temporal ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
I love this idea I would love to actually have such weapons on my mobius or my wells.
here's to hoping
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com