View Single Post
Captain
# 213
03-30-2013, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
then what do you think is going to happen with the romulans now? It's just been announced they're not a faction but join the Feds or KDF factions. If the KDF faction is as bad as people make it out to be, then why would the romulans join? Will this imbalance things even further for the KDF? If the Romulans bring Cloaking beyond the basic version, how will that effect players?
That is indeed a concern amongst some KDF players, that this will just imbalance things further because this will be a way for Federation players to get a cloak without having to grub with us smelly Klingons. There's some concerns that the balance will be shifted towards Fed-Rom due to the content the Federation has, their slight edge in starbase maturity (more fleets at Tier 5), and the general numbers the faction has.

I don't know how it will turn out. I'm waiting and watching this whole thing unfold. I'll be returning to the game itself in May (currently on a hiatus from it) to play the new content that's come out over 4-5 months.

As to how cloaks will affect PvP between KDF and Fed-Roms. . .I think we KDF will just have to start carrying around countermeasures against cloaks The aceton assimilators ought to help with that.