View Single Post
Captain
# 25
03-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Yes - I could start the same thread in the Fed section - but I am less worried about the Fed side than the KDF.

That and the KDF's population is much lower than the Fed and any turnover will quickly be very noticable.
And none of that changes the fact that the players who wish to play a Klingon will still play a Klingon - just as they have the last 3 years.

These people weren't playing KDF all these years for the exciting list of Missions. They were doing so because they like being on the KDF side. Nothing there will change - other then some Feds who always wanted to play Roms will go play Roms, and some Klinks will do likewise.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.