View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 51
03-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Earlier in this thread people talked about a Dominon and Cardassian faction. Both are a waste. The True Way is the future, I want a True Way faction that way there are multiple species, both Jem'Hadar and Cardassian plus others could be added former allies of the Cardassians.

Storyline could be the Empire finally puts down the True Way thread and conquers Cardassia. The True Way survivors turn from traitors and terrorists to savors and freedom fighters fighting the Klingon Oppression.

OR

The Federation convinces Cardassia to join the Federation, with the loss of their identity many Cardassians start to flood to the True Way, boosting their numbers. The True Way with many smaller allies set themselves up as their own state, ally with the Klingons and wage war on the Federation in the hopes of liberating their homeworld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
It is that fool of a chancellor on Qo'nos that sends it's warriors to do a diplomat's job! I just do not understand him. He invades my home world, alienates a staunch ally, and then turns around and plays niceties with the Romulan dissidents. I, General Slaas, know the real value on New Romulus. Let the Federation have the Romulans. We do not need their treachery in our ranks. Our goal is the Remans. They are true warriors. They excelled in the Dominion War where the Romulans failed. They built a warship is secrecy that single-handedly defeated the Romulan Navy* and claimed control of the Empire. They are the true prize of our mission there.

J'mpok's recent decisions is the reason that we Gorn will once again rise up and reclaim our ancestral territories from both the Federation and Klingon Empire!!

*I know the Remans had the backing of the Romulan Fleet but, I am playing in character.
Well said my friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"