View Single Post
Captain
# 5
03-31-2013, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestargaze View Post
I got characters but I am so unhappy with their species and sometimes their looks. I made all my toons aliens looking humans due to the more options.. but now I am not sure that was such a good idea.

But removing them for new would mean I would have to redo everything.. including the rep system, losing the FE items and winter items + my one lockbox ship.

Its just not the looks I am unhappy with,.. its the species, the specs etc. I just don't know what to do to fix this.
Alien species are so easy to manipulate in the costube editor, I don't see why you can't change the look to suit your liking. Also there's a retrait option coming in May so you can respec your character's traits to fit what you want. That's the beauty of using the alien species; the versatility is better than any specific trait that a premade race has.

What specifically don't you like about your character's specs that isn't changeable? The profession perhaps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
So yes... you could get everything here for free.
Just like you can get a free steak dinner by collecting dropped pennies in the parking lot.