View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 228
03-31-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
Look to the right of your boff called "alyx". What's that? Big black blob of wasted UI space.

Look at the gaps between the various buttons and gizmos. What are they? Bits of wasted space.
Space that isn't even needed, at least for me. What would I put there, or even look at there? Although I agree the black spot next to Alyx is a little big.

Quote:
Look at the power preset buttons on tribble now, they're all far too similar to each other, where as on holodeck they are all easy to distinguish from one another at a glance.
Maybe if you're sitting 5 feet from your monitor, I can tell the difference between them easily. Besides their position has not changed, you don't need the symbols to know what they are if you know their position on the tray, but I suppose it would be harder for people with bad eye sight or are new at the game.

Quote:
What about people who have to play this game on lower res monitors like on laptops or old monitors? Just try running the game at a low res and tell me if it's still usable.
Ok I admit, I had forgotten about that, I'm not used to thinking about 4:3 or widescreen lower then 1080p.

Last edited by tuskin67; 03-31-2013 at 07:43 AM.