View Single Post
Career Officer
Hi,

Not sure where to post this...

I have always bought Zen by debit card, which redirects me to and is handled by Skrill Moneybookers. I do not and have never had an account with Skrill Moneybookers and all transactions have gone through instantly.

However, I received an email today from them advising my account had been locked until I provide colour scanned proof of my ID and address! I tested this out by trying to purchase more Zen today and sure enough it would not process stating my account had been locked.

As I have said I have never had an account with Skrill Moneybookers, (which I have double checked by going on to their website and trying to login and doing a password retrieval to the email address I would have provided and they have sent their email too and they have no record of an account), so why do they have my details Cryptic/PW to email me about my supposed account been locked?

Cryptic/PW could you get your billing team to comment... I am not willing to provide my sensitive data to a Third Party company you use to process my payments to you. This appears to be a breach of UK Data Protection laws and dependent on the response I may have to report to the UK authorities. It is also very worrying that this could be a scam and a data leak etc.

Thank you