View Single Post
Ensign
# 919
04-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
The bold part says it all.

People, you need to realize something. This is a game, not a democracy. If you want to use real world analogies. It is an aristocracy, where a privilege few make decisions for the masses, in this case the devs.

Yes, ideally the devs take the consumers in mind in all decisions they make. But any thought you have that you some how get or are entitled to a vote in the direction of a game is false. Cryptic is a company, no more no less. They will do what is best for the company and the product. Your opinions are largely irrelevant in the process.
I have made my MBA. Not companies decides what is profitable the customer decides. Good and succesful companies always includes key users in the research and development process. It is the most succesfull advantage of good companies. If opinions are irrelevant why should the game companies do betas. Only for testing how the features will be liked by us.

We have the money...We are the basis of the game....sto is not an isle of devs.

I was a player from the start of sto(i created today a new pw account because of technical problems...this was my first of day writing in the forums because it really upsets to see that our opinion is declared to be irrelevant)

My opinion is worth to be heard....just that i am disappointed ....doesn't mean that i am againts cryptic.....i have children myself and sometimes i critisize them because i want them to better humans...love and criticism is both possible...the world is grey and not black and white