View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
04-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomeight View Post
And don't forget, most people who don't think it's that bad don't bother to post.
Very much true. Also, more importantly, those of us that do post on the forums are but a mere minority (and that's being generous) compared to all the playerbase that doesn't bother to visit the forums. We have no certain way to estimate how everyone else playing STO actually feels.
I take myself as an example, I played 10 months before even bothering to check out the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This week!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh, thank God!
I'm in Europe and it's usually evening here when you post the news on the site, these past couple of weeks I find myself checking the news every evening in hope that a Dev blog pops out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepopeofbeers View Post
Don't be bummed, Branflakes! A lot of us are really excited for LoR.

^This!^

And somehow it has been overshadowed by the great Romulan discussion, but I think it's important to remember that with LoR, the KDF is being made into a full lvl 1-50 faction, their old low tier ships re-instated, at least one T5 ship down that line and new missions at LTG level - something the KDF players have been asking for since forever and I apreciate it very much!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!