View Single Post
Career Officer
# 164
04-03-2013, 11:11 AM
I am not entirely happy at what has happened here. Patarmarkan, I agreed to allow you to use my original chart as I was under the impression you would be creating a program which allowed the comparison of existing charts, initially mine and Spidermitches.

What you have done instead, is take my design to re-create ships which Spidermitch has already made.

Spidermitch has also given you permission to use his own charts, but instead of using his chartss you have just recreated the other ships yourself using my design, and are not using his charts at all now. Furthermore, you are continuing to use Spidermitches stickied thread for seemingly no good reason. To add insult to injury you have credited him on the frontpage of your comparator, yet consigned a credit to myself (whose chart and layout you actually have used) behind another link!

I am obviously not happy about this situation at all.

You appear to be more than capable of creating your own designs, so I am confused as to why you have taken mine. You have now created so many of your own frames, why didn't you just come up with one of your own to begin with. I would 'encourage' you to create a layout of your own (as I suspect it would be very good) and create your own thread to accompany it.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK