Thread: Science?
View Single Post
Captain
# 33
04-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Anyways if you want to see if you would like an Atrox, you can do what I did and go fly around in a Vo'Quv for a while.
I'd had some time in a Vo'Quv over a year ago. I wanted a change of pace from my Siege Destroyer. And had the slot and the ability to get it. So I did.

I didn't like it.

I succumbed to Forums pressure and got the Vesta. It's been a fascinating two days so far. It's a lot to tinker with. The consoles, the BOFF layout, the weapons choices, the hangar pet. So far it's been a really engaging experience.

I still like the smooth flying of the Luna I was using, and maybe it's all in my head but even at just 1 point lower turn rate the Vesta seems more sluggish. But it does so much more. Haven't tried any Elite STFs yet, since I'm still learning the ship, but did a bunch of Normal STFs and it's been a whole bunch of fun. I can do all the CC type annoying things I was doing before, but I also feel like I kill targets much more efficiently. The cannons and the pet seem to have more punch than my prior set of DBBs and Quantum Torp launcher.