View Single Post
Captain
# 8
04-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoss2012 View Post
i used the visa and the visa shows the money being removed so tell me again its someone elses fault its exactly as usual only the people here are doing this for some reason?
no really its your game if you dont want me to play say so give me back my cash and ill go elsewhere to a place that has not these issues.

This is a joke...
Your Visa is probably showing that charge as pending - it looks withdrawn on your account but it has not been cleared yet. It's sitting in stasis waiting to be finalized. The CC company removes it from your available balance so that you do not accidentally over-charge when buying other things.

Anyway, if it's your first transaction, or your first large transaction, it will require time to clear. That time is to give the CC owner time to contact their CC company and declare it a fraudulent transaction. Once that time has elapsed the Zen will become available.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.