View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 16
04-04-2013, 11:46 AM
I think the academy should be reworked, there are too many sticky posts and it's not obvious for people to post there when they have a question about the game. Questions are often posted in "sto discussions". The shipyard subforums could go there, in an academy section. The current academy could be renamed "Star trek online help" or something like that.

One "discussion/rp" subforum per faction would also be appreciated. I often see people doing RP on the "klingon gameplay" forums, and honestly it's a bit annoying. Some place where players could discuss random stuff about their faction could alleviate the pain of reading RP in many threads. Like 3 faction specific "ten forward".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's tentatively planned as a sub-forum of Ten Forward, but I'm hesitant to introduce it until we have the "report post" feature is back.
Why? There are already many RP posts. A report button won't change anything, and you can always lock a subforum if people go too far. And i'm quite sure it won't happen. I don't get why you're hesitant.

Last edited by diogene0; 04-04-2013 at 11:49 AM.