View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 50
04-04-2013, 12:13 PM
If the content is taking federation missions and making them available to the KDF I don't have a problem with that because essentially that is what the KDF for years has wanted in some respects. The breaker for me is if I like it or don't like it is if the stories are told from a Klingon perspective I will like it but if its just a copy and paste then I wouldn't be too thrilled about it. They did impressive work on the missions the KDF does have atm on holodeck.

The only thing in my opinion besides having enough missions to level up with is the fact that we need a few more ship classes to match it up to what the feds are and what the Romulan Republic will eventually be. As well the Klingon Empire in its canon form is a highly spiritual and aggressive species. Time and time again if you rewatch any of these episodes/movies you will see that there is an equal amount of combat melee weapons as well as ones that serve purposes of combat and ritual type of weapons we do not have in the game and that is a big component missing as well.