Foundry
(No changes)
Support
(No changes)
Fleet
(No changes)
Test Servers
(No changes)
I think I should explain my rationale for why I'd like to see things re-arranged this way.

The Information sub-forums obviously being the first place people need to look for important information, they need to be at the top. Closely followed by the Academy sub-forums so that players with questions can get the help they need.

By separating general questions from player guides, we should be able to avoid the long list of stickies and people can find the guides more easily. The best of the guides can be stickied in that sub-forum.

By placing the Feedback sub-forums before the Discussion sub-forums, threads can be better channeled into the right categories. And if people get a bit lazy and just post in "Star Trek Online General Feedback" that's okay... The mods can easily monitor that and move threads where they need to go.

Likewise, most posters will tend to choose one of the "Gameplay" feedback sub-forums to post in so it makes sense that those should come first. The rest of the feedback sub-forums are more targeted.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 04-04-2013 at 02:55 PM.