View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 50
04-04-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Great suggestions! Keep them coming

Another question to ponder: where do you all think feedback about the reputation and fleet holdings system should live? I was thinking it could be combined in one forum with the DOFF system, as the same devs work on it, but how do you feel about that?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
It's not a bad idea at all, but when you think about it all three systems have to do with an alternate form of character progression. Crafting could probably also be considered an alternate form of progression (and will probably involve the same devs, too).

So I'd consider re-titling the sub-forum as "Character Development Systems" or "Alternative Gameplay Systems" or something like that. You can specify which systems in the description of the sub-forum, and add to the description as needed for new systems along similar lines.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek