List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
04-05-2013, 05:34 AM
Glanced through this and there are some pretty good ideas.
1) Group "Vote to kick" for players who deliberately warp into STF's and Rep missions. Then sit at the spawn point doing nothing.
2) Fix the remaining "White blobs" in some of the Borg encounters.
3) Fix the uniform bugs.
1) Improved mission text especially on the STF's. Taking STF's as an example, long time players know what you need to do for the bonus but new players don't have a clue and having it in the mission text would be incredibly useful.
2) The ability to form a taskforce/raid group for the current large group missions would be nice, form up and either queue or fly straight to the system with the mission. Cut out the frequently over long waiting times.
3) Make the reputation store items bind to account instead of character. You spend all that time researching weapons to end up with way more choices than you could ever use on the one character. Of course limit the use of each tier's weapons to only characters with the appropriate reputation, lets not make it too easy to give all of your characters kick ass gear and keep the ship/personal sets to character bind.
1) Make some use of your old ships, don't just have them sitting waiting, hoping to be used at some point. Assign a Bridge Officer to captain them, removing that officer from your current crew. Making the ship available to run a weekly/monthly mission for fleet marks, reputation marks or Dilithium. Only 1 ship can be sent on a mission.
2) Improve the ship interiors, if you're in a Defiant, you have a Defiant type interior. Make them match the ship class better and make the captains ready room look different too.
3) I quiet like the idea of using your old ships as emergency reinforcements in PvE encounters. Maybe limiting things a little so that you can initially only summon in 1 ship to aid you with the number rising to about 5 by the time you hit VA.
Last edited by bluejaye1; 04-05-2013 at