View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
04-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
I want them back, yes...but not 100% as they were.

Cure ground for instance is perfect as it is now...the old was simply too long and repetitive.

I want them back not to replace current stfs, just as an alternative to play once or twice a week...maybe as a weekly mission that rewards around 500 omega marks and 2k dilithium.

No public queue, only private (premade)

Mob level 52 and the ground and space parts should be reunited.
That's some what was what I was thinking, not to replace the current STF's but an alternate way you can play them. You have the current STF's which are (as said earlier) the old STF's but broken up into pieces, and then you got the missions which are the pieces put all together.

Sure keep some things from the new style STF's the same (As post example Cure ground instance, the old style was 3 times longer then the current.) but put it all together in a mission. The old style's sure were long but they were fun and in the end you had a sense of accomplishment.

Again, I'm not trying to say delete the new STF's, but rather have another way of playing them like you did the old way, with a mission, and being able to have cross faction teams with-in Gamma Orionis so that way getting a group isn't as difficult as it was before.