View Single Post
Career Officer
# 23
04-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Whilst I would fully support bringing back Enterprise, I really can't see the cast being up for it again. I can't remember his name without looking, but the actor who played the good doctor stated in an interview that he has no interest in returning if the show gets a 5th season; then again, that was some time ago, so there's always the chance he changed his mind.

The question though; would a new show be a prequel to the season #4 ending, or a continuation? If I remember rightly, that episode had the Enterprise decommissioned. Can't really have a show called 'Enterprise' when they're serving on a ship with a different name.

But yeah, a 5th season would have my support, but I can't realistically see it happening, not now. The dust has settled, and (as much as it pains me to say) they should probably leave it be.

What we need is a brand new show; another reboot that doesn't tie in to either Abram-verse, or Roddenberry-verse. They just need to implement such without the use of time travel, cause that always fails unless you're The Doctor.