View Single Post
Commander
# 341
04-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmingfrog View Post
Hello All,
This is just me venting about my disappointment in Cyptic/PWE customer service. I was really hoping they would be able to help me out, but I can say I'm not surprised by the results that I received.

Here's my situation. I saved up enough dilithium to buy a complete set of antiproton weapons for my Chimera Heavy Destroyer. I chose to get the new advanced fleet DMGx2, ACCx2 weapons. On April 2, 2013, I bought my weapons, and realized when I went to equip them, that I had bought the 3xAdvanced Fleet Antiproton Dual Cannons versus the 3x Advanced Fleet Antiproton Dual Heavy Cannons.
I was angry at myself for making the mistake, and was unable to return it to the vendor to exchange it for the weapons that I wanted.
My only other option was to ask the GM/Customer Service for support. I explained my situation in a support ticket, and did a little prayer. Today I received the results.

Hello
unfortunately we can not exchange or reimburse your cannons. We apologize for this inconvenience.
If you have found a bug, we would like to encourage you to file a Bug Report through the ingame Help Menu.
Thank you for playing,
---------------------------
Perfect World Support

So, due to Cryptic/PWE being unable to help me in this situation, I?m stuck, and very disappointed.

I do find it odd however that the customer service is unable to help me in this small task, yet they seem hell bent on promoting the new Neverwinter game. I ask myself why I would venture out and buy another game from Cryptic/PWE when they are unable to assist me in the game that I have already bought from them? It seems that their priorities are somewhere else, and it is very frustrating.

My solution to this simple problem would be to allot a time period where one could return an item for full refund. My example is 1 hour return policy on items. One could purchase, let?s say the wrong ship weapon, only to find out once equipping the weapon. The weapon could simply be returned to the vendor within the alloted one hour time period for a full refund allowing said person to purchase the correct weapon. As simple as this may sound, it is probably beyond the scope of the STO developers abilities.

Well, that?s it for me. My problem, and my proposed solution. Let me know what you think. Maybe I?m just being unreasonable.
Why in the hell support should repair your mistakes? "Ow hi, I by accident sell my ZENs for dilithium in 1:50 rate, can you back transaction or add me additional dilith for current rate." HELL NO!
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."