View Single Post
Captain
# 61
04-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Glad everyone liked my entry. I like to try and keep things real. While the Sentinel was able to hold off the fighters with ease, a pair of heavily armed cruisers would pack more of a punch.

I'm intending to start writing short stories based on my crew outside these LC's as well, so hopefully the crew will have more adventures for you guys to enjoy.

As for Stunshock's Species, he's a Jeroan, from the planet Jaroa. I haven't built a massive amount of backstory for the species yet, except a few insults (my favourite being "Throwlan's Ear!" the equivalant of "Bloody Hell!") stemming from their creation myth, the inability to eat fatty foods due to their high metabolism quickly absorbing the fat into their blood, thus clogging arteries within a matter of minutes, and their clothes all being blue and yellow, as those colours are very important to them culturally. I intend to explore more on the species as I write the stories.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'