View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-07-2013, 08:03 PM
My entry is now posted. It was thought up while flying most of the way across the country and reading a book about an assassination attempt. That may be reflected in the story. I have also updated the timeline with links to old posts in case anyone has trouble sleeping at night.

I have been meaning to do something like this for a while.

@ cmdrscarlet - good job. I liked how Kathryn's character was called into question (was she acting out of revenge?), and in the end we still don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
Well set-up, and nice to have backstory to reference, I see a few entries that tell me I've got a LOT of work to do to make it into the upper tiers on these challenges.
You did a good job showing that your captain is bitter and mad. I'm not sure what actually happened though besides the cousin being sent into vacuum.

Don't get discouraged by other people's entries. It seems like the best way to improve at writing is to write consistently and read a variety of things regularly. You don't need to have a lengthy entry to have a good one. (Of course, take everything I say with a grain of salt...or two, or three.)