View Single Post
Ensign
I'm having a frustrating issue with the game: Ever since 5 April, I can't get into the game. I had it working fine for a long time until then. I didn't mess with any settings or anything else. All I did was log out and then try to log back in, but I couldn't because all I was getting was a back white screen.

So I re-installed it and now I can log in with my username and password, and it says "Loading launcher..." for a second or two, as if it's going to start up normally, but then it doesn't patch. At the bottom of the screen, instead of patching, it just stays black and empty. In that area in the lower right corner of the screen it says "Patch" but if I click on it, nothing happens. It's kinda hard to describe. Here's a picture so you can see what I'm talking about:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43646180/IM...407_221036.jpg

After I log in, that's all I get. Basically I can log in but it doesn't patch or launch beyond that log-in/patch screen. I've re-installed both the game and the wrapper several times, to no avail. Any ideas as to what might be causing it, and how to fix it?

Update: Never mind, after about a couple dozen tries, I finally figured out what was wrong; it was the engine. I switched to a different engine in Wineskin and that got it working again.

Last edited by jaywest21; 04-08-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Fixed