View Single Post
Career Officer
# 2454
04-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take a shot in the dark (I'm the last person in the world you want answering this). Be yourself and try not to be something you're not. If a person can't accept you for who you are, then, well, it's kinda asking for trouble in the long run if ya ask me.

(I was gonna say buses or go off on this really long anatomy description of the cardiovascular system, then I realized about all I know about it is limited to the names of blood vessels )
Spoken like rare gem you are, Z! *tackle hug*

Outside of the brackets, I would say that doesn't fit with what most girls would honestly be considering. I don't consider myself to be any dating guru or even remotely close but my experiences tend to reflect much different. Maybe it's just my personal experiences but most are always looking for something better even when they are in a committed relationship. Things like money to spend and a car to drive them around in are practically must haves or don't waste your time. There are also plenty of others that are just interested in doing whatever it takes to get all of what they can out of you and then moving on.

What is in the brackets made me laugh.